How to Check Family Visa Refunds in Saudi Arabia
First of all this is applicable to OFW working in Saudi Arabia. Many Filipinos in Saudi Arabia heard the rumors that there is a possibility of reimbursing payments they have made for the family visa. That is why lots of people tried to rush in Riyadh Bank just to check if they are eligible to have a refund.
Well here is the instruction on how you could check online about your refund.
- An expatriate wanting to find out if he has made a deposit with the government and whether he is eligible for a refund needs to visit the Ministry of Interior’s website (www.moi.gov.sa). He can click on the “English” option if necessary before clicking on the “e-Services” button on the top of the page.
- He must then go to the “MOI Diwan” section and click on “Public Query About Available Funds,” before submitting his iqama number. If he is eligible for a refund, he must take a printout of this information and visit his nearest Riyad Bank.
The printed documents is the one that needs to be given to Riyadh bank in order to get the refund, The website works only thru iExplore and does not work with firefox.
I love the technology that MOI ( Ministry of Interior ) have made in order to help expatriates to know about some details while in Saudi Arabia. The site will also give details about visa status and different information connected to one’s iqama and passport.
So to my fellow OFW living in Saudi Arabia, you might want to check if you have a refund. Proceed to the site mentioned above.
- moi gov sa
- how to check family visa status for saudi arabia
- how to refund saudi family visa fees
- how to return family visa fees in saudi arabia
- how to withraw the money deposited in interirial ministry k s a
- if we deposit the amount of visit visa renewal how to check saudi arabia
- how request refund passport deposit moi diwan jeddah
- moi ksa visit visa
- HOW TO CHECK IF FAMILY VISA is approved IN ksa
- Moi ksa