Samsung and Google Unveil Galaxy Nexus with Android 4.0 Codename Ice Cream Sandwich OS
The wait is over, Google and Samsung unveiled their latest mobile just in time after iPhone 4s and Motorola Razr launch. They launch the new phone and the new OS at Hongkong. Galaxy Nexus, the first smartphone to feature Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich (ICS), the next major version of Google’s mobile operating system, and a HD Super AMOLED display, wan unveiled during a news conference in Hong Kong October 19, 2011.
- 4.65-inch Super AMOLED display with an impressive 1280×720 resolution.
- Curved form factor that is said to give it a natural feel despite its large size.
- 1.2GHz dual-core TI OMAP4 CPU
- front and rear-facing cameras
- 1GB of RAM
- separate models with HSPA+ and LTE connectivity will available depending on region.
- It also has the full array of sensors, including a built-in gyroscope and barometer.
- Google Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Dimension : 5.33 x 2.67 x 0.35 (135.5 x 67.94 x 8.94 mm)
- Weight : 4.76 oz (135 g)
- Processor: Dual core, TI OMAP 4460, 1200 MHz
- Memory: 1024 MB RAM
- 5 Mega Pixel Camera
The device is scheduled to ship in November with Android 4 codename Ice Cream Sandwich (ICS), on board.
According to the news, the android 4 home screen got a major overhaul that brings support for resizable widgets and an improved dock area. We still don’t know how much will this be price in Philippines or in Saudi Arabia.
- samsung galaxy nexus price philippines
- samsung galaxy nexus price in saudi
- galaxy nexus philippines
- SAMSUNG GALAXY NEXUS PRICE IN SAUDI ARABIA