Ozaki Unveils The First iPhone 4/4s with a Stylus Available in Philippines
Ozaki, a Red Dot Design Award Winner for 2012, recently introduces iCoat Finger, an iPhone 4/4s case that comes with a stylus for a hassle-free typing. Now, you can type faster and more accurately and even impress your friends with your artwork when playing the popular Draw Something App. The Ozaki iCoat Finger is the first iPhone 4/4S case that is perfectly integrated with a stylus aside from the complete protection it brings. With its unique and great design, you won’t even notice that there’s a stylus hiding in it. According to Ozaki, this great innovation comes from observing how people with bigger fingers or longer nails experience difficulty when they try to type on iPhone. Therefore, this product will allow them to enjoy seamless typing more than ever.
- Built-in stylus attached on your iPhone case
- Slide-in and slide-out design makes it easy to use and carry
- Screen anti-scratch when flipping down
- Prevents your iPhone against scratches, dust and damages
- Comes in cool color combinations of black/yellow, red/white, yellow/black, and white/grey