Are You Earning from Hubpages.com ?
Recently I joined hubpages.com and I can say that with my low traffic hub, I am already start earning thru Google Adsense. This might not be 2 digits a day but I can say that it could be part of passive income if it will be set up properly. You can see my Latest Hubs contains 2 articles which are really pure keywords targeted. and I am planning to add more.
I am on the experimentation stage but I have some tips that I could share to you and here it is.
- You need to have Google Adsense and Amazon Affiliate in order for you to earn. You may only use Adsense if you want.
- Try to make a keyword rich post and make it a lenghty one I would suggest an article that range from 250 – 300 words with about 5% keywords.
- Use social media sites in promoting your hubs, Hubpages is well seo’d that is why it will not have problem in doing seo by itself. I did not do anything for seo and yet my post is having visitors and clicks from the visitors.
- You can track your Google AdSense earnings by placing hubpages.com at url channel track at Google adSense if you want to track earning at hubpages.com
- Make an original article for hubpages.com so that it will not be marked as spam by Google.
- Try to comment at other hubs with same niche as yours.
- Post your hubpages at facebook, twitter etc.
But what are the Negative side of it ?
- You don’t have control over your site since you are using hubpages.com , I can say that new bloggers would be better to use hubpages.com while they are making their site more optimize.
- Hubpages.com is having part of your earnings.
- You need to have a minimum word count in order for your article to be published.
- you cannot put your adsense code in the place you want , they have full control over it.
There might be some dis advantages as discussed above but still it is worth to try. Check it and Start Earning from it. I might do another post about this after a moth. And let’s that this would be one of Passive income source. Would appreciate if you could comment in my hubpages
Any suggestion from my reader who is using hubpage for a long time ?