SSS AUTO-DEBIT ARRANGEMENT PROGRAM
Are you the type of person who ussually forget to pay for your Philippine SS Contribution well this is for you.
Instructions from SSS Site :
WHAT IS THE AUTO-DEBIT ARRANGEMENT PROGRAM?
The Auto-Debit Arrangement (ADA) Program is a one-time enrollment scheme wherein your social security contributions and loan amortizations will be automatically deducted from your bank accounts (Savings Account/Current Account) every 10th of the month.
With the ADA Program, paying your contribution and loan amortizations is as easy as automatic remittance from your bank account (SA/CA).
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF JOINING THE ADA?
With the ADA Program, you save time, money and effort. Also, your payments are immediately posted. You no longer need to:
* go to the bank or to SSS every month for your social security contributions and loan amortization payments;
* fill-up so many forms;
* queue at the bank or at the SSS; and
* worry, for your accounts are easily and accurately recorded.
WHO SHOULD JOIN THE ADA PROGRAM?
Voluntary members (including Non-Working Spouse)
Overseas Filipino Workers
Employed members with housing loan
Members separated from employment with existing loan balance
HOW MAY I JOIN THE ADA PROGRAM?
1. Accomplish the ADA Enrollment Form. You can obtain a copy of the form from the participating bank-branch where you have a savings account or current account (as appearing in the enrollment and amendment forms) or at your nearest SSS office.
2. You may submit the accomplished enrollment form to the bank or to the Members Assistance Center (MAC-SSS) for verification and processing.
3. Should you need changes in your auto-debit arrangement with the bank such as changes in contribution amount, registration or resignation of househelpers, inclusion of a newly availed loan (both Real Estate Loan account and other Member Loans such as Salary, Educational, Emergency, Calamity, Stocks Investment, etc.,) or termination of a fully paid loan account, simply fill-up the Amendment Form which is available at the bank or at the SSS office.
SSS will inform you when automatic deductions from your bank account (SA/CA) begin.
You can request a certificate of payment from the bank where you have an existing auto-debit arrangement.
WHERE SHOULD I ENROLL?
The Auto-debit Arrangement is available at the following participating universal/ commercial banks:
Bank of the Philippine Islands
Equitable PCI Bank
Metropolitan Bank & Trust Co.
Philippine National Bank
United Coconut Planters Bank
Philippine Savings Bank
Development Bank of the Philippines
and more banks… soon.
For further information, please contact the SSS Contributions Collection Program Management Department at telephone numbers 924-7851 or 920-6401 local 5764.
I hope the above information from http://www.sss.gov.ph will help you to ease your life.
- sss auto debit
- sss telephone directory
- Powered by Article Dashboard us bank regional offices
- Powered by Article Dashboard car loan
- Powered by Article Dashboard ca internet security
- Powered by Article Dashboard regional passport office
- Powered by Article Dashboard internet security
- Powered by Article Dashboard security system
- Powered by Article Dashboard card trick
- auto debit bank for sss loan philippines