Transferring of Money from PayPal to Xoom Reviewed
My intention in writing this is to demonstrate the percentage being remove from your earning if we cannot directly received from our local banks. I have used the service of Xoom.com to transfer my earning to my Metrobank Debit Card.
Here is my findings :
- The amount gone during transfer of text-link-ads.com and ReviewMe to my Paypal Account actually ranges from 5 to 5.5% of your total payment. An example is if you received $50 the total amount to be credited at your PayPal will be $ 47.5.
- When Transferring PayPal to Xoom.com you have to pay $3.5 Service fee for the amount of 47.5 so your remaining funds will be $44 ( I suggest making Payment buttons at your xoom account that will directly deposit to you enrolled bank at xoom ).
- No Payment fee from Paypal in transferring to xoom.
- So from $50 the original amount to $ 44 after all fees, You lost about 12 % of your income ( 6 $ )
- Compare to Adsense cheque, it is better since if I have let say minimum barrier amount from Adsense which is $100 and I opt to send via Secured Payment I am loosing 24% of my income ( US$24) and total remains $ 76. But still you can use Western Union as an option without fee.
- Exchange rate for xoom.com is lower than the usual exchange rate as shown in online banks.
As of this moment xoom.com is processing my payment to my own account.
It will be better that your account from PayPal be verified so that you may not have limit in sending money. As of this writing I have a limit of US $100. This is not per transaction. The amount is for the Total Sending Limit. If you reach that amount you can not send any money. So verifying your account is a must. There are some suggestion in the blogpost made by Yuga that Union Bank EON is the best bank to try.
For me I am still waiting the reactivation of my Citibank Visa Card. I have read somewhere, that It can be use to verify account. I juts don’t know if that can be used to withdraw account. I will also try to activate my OFW EPCI Visa bank Card, It might work as well, Anybody tried?
So my suggestion is if you can let your transaction goes directly to your xoom payment links it will be better to use it but if not, then you have to use PayPal service.
So may I know about your experience?
- paypal to xoom transfer
- paypal to xoom
- how to send money from paypal to xoom
- how to send paypal through xoom
- how to transfer money from paypal to zoom
- how to withdraw money from paypal to xoom
- send money from paypal to xoom