Samsung i9100 Galaxy S II ( Photos, Specification and Review )
Samsung i9100 Galaxy S II GSM Smartphone with 8 MP Camera, Android OS, 16 GB Internal Memory, Touchscreen, Wi-Fi, and GPS
- Network: HSPA+ 21Mbps/HSUPA 5.76Mbps, EDGE/GPRS Class 12, Quad band GSM 850/900/1800/1900, Quad band UMTS 850/900/1900/2100
- Operation System: Android Platform 2.3. Dual Core Application Processor provides unsurpassed functionality and density for faster browsing, quicker multi-tasking, a smoother UI, snappier streaming and highly efficient gaming.
- Display: 4.3″ WVGA SUPER AMOLED Plus. The 4.3″ SUPER AMOLED Plus display goes a step beyond the already remarkable SUPER AMOLED to provide enhanced readability, a slimmer design, and better battery consumption for the best viewing value of any smartphone.
- Camera: 8MP AF with LED Flash + 2MP Front Camera
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, BT v3.0+HS, USB v2.0. Battery: 1650mAh
- Size (LWH): 2.6 inches, 0.33 inches, 4.93 inches
- Weight: 4.16 ounces
Reviews and Comments from Net
In general the Samsung i9100 Galaxy S II , has a great review in the net and it’s user. The 4.3” OLED screen is favorite of the users, giving them a great resolution. The weight is also a factor that is love by it’s users compared to other smartphone in the market. The user interface is easy and could be used by an ordinary phone user. You don’t have to be a geek to use this phone.
The units come with Android 2.3 which is great for Wi-fi Tethering. Google maps is also great with this phone.
It comes with Polaris Office. Which suites business man who loves to see their office files on the run.
Like any other android phones, battery life is still the main concern for user of this phone. I believes this is a price to pay on using 1.2GHz dual-core CPU and a powerful GPU.
If you want to add up some more reviews about the phone feel freed to add in our comment section below.
You can also check Samsung Restore