Written by admin on Monday, November 24th, 2008 in Aeronautical Engineering.
Forty-three out of 98 examinees have passed the Aeronautical Engineer Licensure Examination given by the Board of Aeronautical Engineering in Manila this November, the Professional Regulation Commission said Friday.
The members of the Board of Aeronautical Engineering are Engr. Ernesto B. Ferreras, Jr., Chairman and Engr. Daniel A. Dimagiba, Member.
The results were released a day after the last day of examination.
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will start on Wednesday, November 26, but not later than Monday, December 8.
Those who will register are required to bring the following:
- Duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal,
- Current Community Tax Certificate (cedula),
- 2 pieces passport size picture (colored with white background and complete nametag),
- 1 piece 1” x 1” picture (colored with white background and complete nametag),
- 2 sets of metered documentary stamps, and
- 1 short brown envelope with name and profession.