Written by Dexter Panganiban on Monday, February 27th, 2012 in Bar Exam.
A law graduate from the Ateneo Law School emerged on top of the 1,913 examinees who passed the 2011 Bar examinations held last November. Those who made it on the list comprise 31.95 percent of the 5,990 law graduates who took the test — the second highest passing rate since 2000.
Raoul Angelo Atadero from Ateneo Law School emerged on top.
Those in the Top 10 are:
2. Luz Bolong (Ateneo Law School)
3. Cherry Rafal-Roble (Arellano University)
4. Rosemil Banaga (Notre Dame University)
5. Christian Louie Gonzales (University of Sto. Tomas)
6. Ivan Bandal (Silliman University)
7. Eireene Xina Acosta ()San Beda College
8. Irene Marie Qua (ADMU)
9. Elaine Marie Laceda (FEU)
10. Rodolfo Aquino (San Beda College)
The list of passers were displayed at the Supreme Court premises and was flashed on wide screens at the high court’s front yard near the Padre Faura entrance.
In a full court session Tuesday morning, the Supreme Court authorized the Office of the Bar Confidant to decode the test papers – a process in which the examination number is matched with the name of the examinee.
We have heard from the news that the (February 2012) November 2011 Philippines Bar Exam Results will be released on February 29, 2012 ( Wednesday ) so stay tuned and make sure to enroll in our feed to be able to know the latest updates about the (February 2012) November 2011 Philippines Bar Exam Results.