Written by Dexter Panganiban on Monday, July 5th, 2010 in Social Worker.
Manila, Philippines – The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announces that 770 out of 1,321 (58.29%) passed the Social Worker Licensure Examination given by the Board for Social Workers in the cities of Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legazpi, Tuguegarao, and Zamboanga this June 2010.
The members of the Board for Social Workers are Lorna Camacho-Gabad, Chairman; Jesus S. Far, and Mary Ofelia L. Endaya, Members.
The results were released in three (3) working days after the last day of examination.
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will start on Monday, July 12, 2010 but not later than July 29, 2010.
Those who will register are required to bring the following:
* duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal,
* current Community Tax Certificate (cedula),
* 2 pieces passport sized pictures (colored with white background and complete nametag),
* 1 piece 1” x 1” picture (colored with white background and complete nametag),
* 2 sets of metered documentary stamps,
* and 1 short brown envelope with name and profession;
* and to pay the Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2010-2013. Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The oath taking ceremony of the successful examinees in the said examination, as well as the previous ones who have not taken their Professional Oath, will be held before the Board on Friday, August 6, 2010 at 1:00 o’clock in the afternoon at the Manila Hotel, One Rizal Park, Roxas Boulevard, Manila. All must come in formal attire.
Registration for membership with the Philippine Association of Social Workers, Inc. (PASWI) will start on Monday, July 19, 2010 at PRC.
Read more: http://www.pinoyboardresults.co.cc/2010/06/social-worker-board-exam-result-june.html#ixzz0smlhC7pA
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution
Roll of Successful Examinees in the SOCIAL WORKER LICENSURE EXAMINATION
Held on JUNE 23 & 24, 2010 Released on JUNE 29, 2010