To all who took the The August 2009 Physician Licensure Examination given by the Board of Medicine on August 8, 9, 15 & 16 we wish good luck all results from examniation taken from in the cities of Manila, Cebu and Davao will provided in this site as long as it will available in the net.
So to all of you, Physician Licensure Examinee Good luck in waiting for the Philippine August 2009 Physician Licensure Examination Results | result
MANILA – The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announced Wednesday that 1,680 out of 2,357 passed the Physician (Complete, Finals and Finals with Prelims) Licensure Examination given by the Board of Medicine in the cities of Manila, Cebu and Davao this August.
The results were released in 3 working days from the last day of examinations, said PRC.
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card and Certificate of Registration will start on Thursday, August 27, but not later than Friday, September 4.
Those who will register are required to bring the following:
* Duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
* Current Community Tax Certificate (cedula)
* 2 pieces passport size picture (colored with white background and complete name tag)
* 1 piece 1” x 1” picture (colored with white background and complete name tag)
* 2 sets of metered documentary stamps, and
* 1 short brown envelope with name and profession
They will also have to pay the Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2009-2012.
Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals, said PRC.
The oathtaking ceremony of the successful examinees in the examination as well as the previous ones who have not taken their Oath of Professional will be held before the Board on Sunday, September 13, 2009 at 1:00 p.m. at the Plenary Hall of the Philippine International Convention Center (PICC), Roxas Blvd., Manila.
Registration for membership with the Philippine Medical Association (PMA) will start on Thursday, August 27, 2009.
The members of the Board of Medicine who gave the licensure examinations are Dr. Restituto C. De Ocampo, chairman; Dr. Florentino C. Doble, Dr. Edgardo T. Fernando, Dr. Miguel L. Noche Jr. and Dra. Mildred N. Pareja, members.
The successful examinees who garnered the ten (10) highest places are the following:
1. MELISSA PAULITA VILLAFLOR MARIANO / UNIVERSITY OF SANTO TOMAS / 88.17
2. ERICK STA ROSA MENDOZA / UNIVERSITY OF SANTO TOMAS / 88.00
3. KATRINA MAE SALCEDO GAMPONIA / UNIVERSITY OF SANTO TOMAS / 87.67
4. TOM EDWARD NGO LO / UNIVERSITY OF THE PHILIPPINES-MANILA / 87.58
5. RIAVIC QUIDAY FUENTES / FAR EASTERN UNIVERSITY-NICANOR REYES MEDICAL FOUNDATION / 87.42
6. JOSEPH BORROMEO VILLANUEVA / UNIVERSITY OF SANTO TOMAS / 87.17
7. RICKY HELMUTH HIPOLITO / UNIVERSITY OF SANTO TOMAS / 87.08
8. JAIME ALFONSO MANALO AHERRERA / DE LA SALLE UNIVERSITY-DASMARIÑAS HEALTH SCIENCE CAMPUS / 87.00
VINCENT BRYAN DE GUIA SALVADOR / UNIVERSITY OF THE PHILIPPINES-MANILA / 87.00
9. HERBERT ZULUETA MANAOIS / UNIVERSITY OF SANTO TOMAS / 86.92
ANA NOELLE MINGO MONISIT / CEBU INSTITUTE OF MEDICINE / 86.92
10. MELANIE TIMBOY ESTOLAS / UNIVERSITY OF THE EAST RAMON MAGSAYSAY MEM. MEDICAL CTR. / 86.83
Roll of Successful Examinees in the
PHYSICIAN LICENSURE EXAMINATION RESULTS
Held on AUGUST 8, 2009 & FF. DAYS
Released on AUGUST 19, 2009
1 ABAD, ANA MARIE NAMBAYAN
2 ABAD, SUE ELLEN TAN
3 ABALETA, RODELLE DEMEGILLO (more…)